- Privacy Statement
- We respect user privacy. We do not disclose, rent or sell your email address or any other information we may receive to any third party, unless you specifically request it.
Note that Forums and Wiki content are available to any visitor. Any information disclosed within a Forum or a Wiki is publicly available and you should therefore exercise caution when posting any personal information.
- We collect and use the data contained in log files of our sites as almost any other web site. The information in the log files includes your internet address, your internet service provider, the browser used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. This information is used for the purposes of optimizing our sites only. We do not disclose, rent or sell the log files to any third party.
- We may disclose individual user information in cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our License or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- We may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
- Our software products do not collect or transmit any personal information stored on your computer unless explicitly and intentionally provided by you, the user in the form of queries you submit. The software products installers do not contain any so called bundled software or any software that does not comply with this privacy statement.